#1 LEAK DETECTION GUARANTEE
- 100% Workmanship Guarantee
- Professional Fast Service
- On Time, All The Time
- Experienced & Friendly Licensed Plumbers
- 10% Seniors and Pensioners Discount
- Clean & Tidy Service
SAME DAY SERVICE & REPAIRS
BRISBANE & GOLD COAST
Plumbing leaks can be elusive and destructive. Water leaks can cost hundreds of dollars every day. National Plumbing use the most technologically advanced non-invasive methods to accurately locate hidden water leaks. From home leak detection to commercial leak detection, our team of dedicated specialists can assist you throughout Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
1. The council has left a letter saying I have a water leak. We offer services throughout your property to locate and repair your water leaks.
2. I have a high water bill and i haven’t used extra water out of the ordinary.
3. I have a leak in my wall and my carpet is wet.
4. My water meter keeps spinning when everything is turned off.
We can repair and install all internal and external water pipe work. We only use the best quality materials to fix water leaks. All our leak repairs and leak detection methods are above Australian Standards.
National Plumbing have concrete demolition saws and can cut concrete for you. We can remove concrete with powerful jackhammers, dispose of all concrete waste and re-concrete any and all areas needing this. We can cut walls and temporary cover sections to gain access to repair water leaks. If the leak is in a garden bed, we will back fill around all our repairs with the correct bedding sand.
We can supply and install pressure reduction values onto your water meter to reduce the risk of future water leaks.
Upon completion we will record the water meter reading so that you can easily claim your excess water bill through council and provide you with a written report of the completed works so that you can claim on insurance.
All water leaks in a pipe produce sounds. An electronic leak detection system operates on that principle.
Electronic leak detection equipment amplifies the sound of the moving water, using microphones, digital amplifiers and filters – allowing the leaking pipe to be identified.
Once the leaking pipe is identified – then pressure in the line can be altered to create a specific sound that the technician uses to pinpoint the leak. The sound of pressure escaping from a broken pipe varies depending on the circumstances of the type of pipe, location and amount of water escaping.
National Plumbing leak detection technicians can detect leaks with a variety of non-invasive acoustic leak detection technologies. We can cost-effectively and efficiently detect leaks in difficult pipe types and situations without breaking ground or disrupting service.
Leak detection Brisbane & leak detection Gold Coast experts!
The cost of leak detection can vary depending on the type of equipment required, the type and location of the water leak.
Finding and fixing leaks as soon as possible can reduce your water bill and prevent the need for costly additional services for any subsequent water damage.
If you get a large water bill and think you have a water leak – there’s a couple of steps you can take to see if you have.
You can take the measurement of your water meter and soem time later measure it again to see if it has moved.
1. Turn off all taps and stop using any water-using fixtures at your house (such a dishwashers and washing machine).
2. Locate your water meter. it will be between the curb and your property.
3. Record the reading of your meter.
4. Make sure that no water is used within your test time frame. Do not turn any taps on or flush the toilet. Leave a minimum of about 2 hours to test for best results.
5. After your test period – read your water meter again.
If there has been a change in your meter reading – then you have leak!
If you have a water leak that can’t be located by checking fixtures such as the toilet or taps – you may have a breakage in your water pipes. We recommend that you arrange for us to inspect and repair immediately.